Media accreditation policy
- The Montreal International Auto Show will accredit a media representative who is a journalist, researcher, columnist, animator, photographer or any member of a technical team assigned to a shooting or a broadcast. A press card or other proof to this effect will be requested.
- The media representative must be part of a recognized media whose printed copies, ratings or visits/hits (websites, blogs…) are listed.
- The media representative must be a reporting press, who is on assignment and will be covering the Montreal International Auto Show.
- The media representative must be accredited for each visit.
- The accreditation provided is personal, not transferable and valid only for one day.
- The media representative is the only person who will be accredited. All accompanying visitors must purchase their own tickets at regular price.
Viger Hall / Level 2
Palais des congrès de Montréal